Wednesday, July 30, 2014

What I Have Been Up To.


This shares, in pictures, a few things that have taking my time and resources in recent times. I am indeed learning the importance of 'Living, Loving and Life'.

Mo's Baptism

 Mo is growing so fast, one in a bit. She is a handful, an awesome one. She is already doing magic I must say, heck of a blessing she is to my wife and I.

Business travels
Cairo and Geneva are awesome places, history and beauty are abundant. I appreciate the privilege of enjoying 'work'.

Biking - Lagos to Abidjan

History was made in May as five Nigerians rode the West African coast from Lagos to Abidjan on motorcycles, looking forward to the next epic journey.

Life has been good, God always faithful. I am looking forward to the rest of the year, you should be too.

#faithinlove

No comments:

Post a Comment